If you have an interest in working with our team at Abbeywood, in any of our roles please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
At Abbeywood Care Home, we recognise that being a carer is about more than just practical support. Great quality care comes from being a person to rely on emotionally, as well as physically.
Our team are experienced and highly qualified, making them the best people to look after our residents as well as to work with. It takes something truly special to be a great carer, every member of our staff has been picked for their compassionate and understanding nature.
- Assist/provide personal care;
- Provide Care and support;
- Assist in domestic duties;
- Comply with all policies and procedures;
- To liaise with management;
- To report back any concerns relating to the health of the residents;
- To work together to constantly improve services.
This vacancy is for a night carer, as well as providing personal care to our residents, the successful applicant will need to be a excellent team player. Other tasks to be carried out throughout the night are general cleaning of the home, and other household tasks such as laundry etc.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.